6 Nov 2017

Balam Ji I love You Bhojpuri Movie Star Cast, Release Date, Poster, Story, Trailer, Video Songs, News & More

Balam Ji I love You Bhojpuri Movie

Bhojpuri Movie Balam Ji I love You story

Balam Ji I love You is an upcoming Bhojpuri movie muharat happened on 5th November 2017. This film is directed by Premanshu Singh and produced by Anand Rungta. Film Balam Ji I love You will be full of drama and romance. Dinesh Lal Yadav and Kajal Raghwani will be in lead role. Film makers are working on finalize rest of artist.

Bhojpuri Film Balam Ji I love You Details

Release Status Upcoming Bhojpuri Film
GenreDrama | Romance
BudgetUnknown
Location(s)
Banner

Bhojpuri Movie Balam Ji I love You Hero, Heroine, Villain, Comedian and Other star cast(s)

Dinesh Lal Yadav 'Nirahua' Actor
Kajal Raghwani Actress

Balam Ji I love You movie makers(Director, Producer, Lyricst, Music Director and Others

Premanshu SinghDirector
Om JhaMusic Director
Anand RungtaProducer
Surendra MishraStory Writter

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: