23 Nov 2017

I Am Killer Bhojpuri Movie Star Cast, Release Date, Poster, Story, Trailer, Video Songs, News & More

I Am Killer Bhojpuri Movie

Bhojpuri Movie I Am Killer story

I Am Killer is an upcoming Bhojpuri movie muharat happened in November 2017. This film is directed by Rajesh Rajput and produced by M. Ansari. Film I Am Killer will be full of drama and action. Pankaj Singh and Mohini Ghosh will be in lead roles.

Bhojpuri Film I Am Killer Details

Release Status Upcoming Bhojpuri Film
GenreDrama | Action
BudgetUnknown
Location(s)
BannerRiya Films

Bhojpuri Movie I Am Killer Hero, Heroine, Villain, Comedian and Other star cast(s)

Pankaj Singh Actor
Mohini Ghosh Actress
Gopal Rai Actor
Saina Singh Actress
Soni Patel Actress

I Am Killer movie makers(Director, Producer, Lyricst, Music Director and Others

Rajesh RajputDirector
M. AnsariProducer

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: